Choosing an employee medical benefits plan can be tricky, as there are many factors to take into consideration, such as workplace diversity and the level of coverage required, implementation, and of course, budgets.
At a minimum, organisations should be reviewing their employee benefits strategy once a year. This flow chart can help you get started on thinking about which employee medical benefits approach to take.
For more details on each employee medical benefits model, you can download our free e-book that outlines the pros and cons of each employee medical benefits model.
The contents of this e-book include:
- Defining employee medical benefits
- Challenges around employee medical benefits
- Employee medical benefits options for SMEs
- The pros and cons to each employee medical benefits model
- Mapping the employee versus HR user experience of each model
While this resource is tailored towards small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), we believe that all organisations can benefit from rethinking their current employee benefits approach.