SATA CommHealth Joins MednefitsFebruary 16, 2022
The Ultimate Guide To Primary Care Plan For Your Migrant WorkersApril 21, 2022
Get to know us:
At Mednefits, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a dedicated/proactive personality to join our finance team.
What you'll own:
- Work independently on finance operations, accounting and reporting for management.
- Handle full sets of accounts (AR, AP and Bank reconciliations).
- Issue invoices and process payments.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly end closing and reporting.
- Ensure all supporting documents are properly kept/recorded.
- Assist on audit process, corporate tax and withholding tax filings and statutory filings.
- Handle sensitive information with honesty and integrity.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Degree/diploma in accounting, finance or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and articulation of accounting concepts in day-to-day work.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Resourceful, reliable, self-starter, eager to learn and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having experience in using Xero will be an added advantage.
What we promise:
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- An honest (yet collaborative) team that you can learn and enjoy working with.
- Hybrid work arrangement to allow better work-life balance.
- A rewarding opportunity to join Mednefits in its journey to positively disrupt and evolve the
Employee Benefits Market.