Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
Opportunities are here:
We are hiring a Database Engineer to help build the future of corporate healthcare. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance to resolve all database issues related to performance, capacity and access.. Designing and maintaining the database is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. As a Database Engineer, you will be focusing on ensuring data integrity and quality in database systems that provides the best healthcare experience for our members. We’re leveraging technology to provide smarter ways to guide our members through the healthcare system. After all, it’s about how to make our members and clients feel empowered, happy and smart when they use our products.
The ideal candidate is:
- Responsible for all the aspects of the design, develop and deliver / implement data solutions to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans, code and module design, development and testing, data solution debugging, design and implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques and development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the data solution.
- Able to effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project
- Able to lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Able to support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engr, Information Technology or any related courses
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!