Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who loves writing, producing, and delivering engaging resources for a variety of audiences.
The ideal candidate will:
- Creating content that strengthens Mednefits’ brand awareness in Malaysia (including but not limited to: blog posts, infographics, resources, social media posts, ad campaigns)
- Staying on top of industry trends, providing actionable insights on market research, and sharing new learnings with the team
- Developing content in line with SEO objectives to increase organic search and web traffic
- Finding creative ways to distribute content to new audiences and measuring content initiative success
- Collaborating with and building a network of content contributors
- Managing content calendars for web and email
- Assisting in the management and growth of all corporate social media accounts
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum two years experience working in marketing or technical writing.
- Familiarity with the media landscape in Malaysia.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Keen interest in online research.
- Existing knowledge in HR and corporate culture is a bonus!
- Required language(s): English
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!