Get to know us:
At Mednefits, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Creative Designer to join our Marketing team and elevate our brand to the next level.
What you’ll own:
- Lead in the conceptualisation, design, and implementation of creative graphic projects.
- Develop marketing collaterals for online and offline (such as, but not limited to: blog posts, social media, brochures, presentations, newsletters) in a variety of formats (GIFs, video, static, graphic, photography)
- Develop education materials that will support our initiatives with our Members and Healthcare Partners
- Create company swag and liaise with vendors and suppliers on production within a given budget
- Make it easier for the team to collaborate and find assets with accessible documentation
- Assist with the design and development of the corporate website
- Ensure that all unique creatives are aligned with our brand
What you’ll need:
- Skilled in graphic design and tools such as: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with basic video editing: Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent
- A resourceful self-starter with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in designing marketing collaterals
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- A strong portfolio and positive attitude are more important to us than experience – we’d love to see your work! Applications without portfolios will not be considered
What we promise:
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively