Get to know us:
At Mednefits, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to look after corporate accounts, take charge of customer onboarding, engage customers regularly, and ensure renewals.
What you'll own:
- Take ownership of the key performance outcomes - successful onboarding of customers, satisfaction of customers, and renewal rates
- Come up with strategies to onboard new customers in various ways depending on the type of customers, and take a hands-on approach to ensure that customers are onboarded successfully
- Build relationships with customers by understanding the key stakeholders, desired outcomes, appropriate experience and expectations
- Be the voice of customers and advocate for the customers’ needs, working with the product team to come up with product features and solutions to create greater value for the customers
- Drive a positive experience for the customers, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Handle renewals of customer contracts and drive a high retention rate
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Create and review materials that will aid in achieving the above responsibilities
What you'll need:
- Have great written and verbal communication skills and are able to maintain a friendly and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Stay positive and thrive under pressure with a little bit of chaos
- Able to maintain composure when customers are stressed or upset and have patience when handling customers
- Comfortable being in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Comfortable with using various software and tools to manage the accounts.
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer-facing roles
- Degree holder
What we promise:
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively