Get to know us:
At Mednefits, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Customer Support Executive as part of the Customer Success team to provide efficient customer support to our customers.
What you'll own:
- Take ownership of the key performance metrics (e.g. customer satisfaction), improve the customer support processes and report to the team on the progress
- Communicate with customers through various channels and responding promptly to their inquiries/requests
- Acknowledge and clarify customer's problems and being able to select and explain the best solution
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Identify bug issues accurately and communicate this with relevant teams (e.g. product and partners team)
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments and issues on customer support ticketing system (e.g. Happyfox)
- Provide feedback on the recurring issues raised by customers and suggestions on product improvements
What you'll need:
- Have great written and verbal communication skills and are able to maintain a friendly and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Love making things easier for customers and colleagues and are devoted to meeting the community’s needs – you are inquisitive about feedback and take initiative to propose improvements
- Stay positive and thrive under pressure with a little bit of chaos
- Able to maintain composure when customers are stressed or upset and have patience when handling customers
- Stand by the old saying “Patience is a virtue” and seek to empower and educate customers when they get confused
- Meticulous, organised and great at dealing with information from various sources
- Comfortable being in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
What we promise:
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively