Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Customer Support Executive as part of the Customer Success team to provide efficient customer support to our customers.
Your typical day will include:
- Taking ownership of the key performance metrics (e.g. customer satisfaction), improving the customer support processes and reporting to the team on the progress
- Communicating with customers through various channels and responding promptly to their inquiries/requests
- Acknowledging and clarifying customer's problems and being able to select and explain the best solution
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Identifying bug issues accurately and communicating this with relevant teams (e.g. product and partners team)
- Keeping records of customer interactions, comments and issues on customer support ticketing system (e.g. Happyfox)
- Providing feedback on the recurring issues raised by customers and suggestions on product improvements
- Have great written and verbal communication skills and are able to maintain a friendly and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Love making things easier for customers and colleagues and are devoted to meeting the community’s needs – you are inquisitive about feedback and take initiative to propose improvements
- Stay positive and thrive under pressure with a little bit of chaos
- Able to maintain composure when customers are stressed or upset and have patience when handling customers
- Stand by the old saying “Patience is a virtue” and seek to empower and educate customers when they get confused
- Meticulous, organised and great at dealing with information from various sources
- Comfortable being in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!