Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive to drive new customer acquisitions and be responsible for the number of new sign ups.
Your typical day will include:
- Attend sales appointments set by the SDR team and understand the customers’ context, problems and objectives, and thereafter share with them how Mednefits’ solution can solve their problems
- Actively manage the sales pipeline and have a clear understanding of the customers at different stages, ensuring that there’s a good pipeline to hit the monthly targets
- Conduct presentations and attend trade shows as necessary
- Ensure that all deals are fully documented and tracked using the specified Sales CRM
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Handoff sales accounts to the Customer Success team after a customer has signed up
- Have great written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Strong interest in understanding the customers’ problems, the industry and seeing how we can solve the customers’ problems
- Strong time management skills and sales pipeline management skills
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!