Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Finance Executive to drive new customer acquisitions and be responsible for the number of new sign ups.
Your typical day will include:
- Helping to keep our company's books in check by recording all transactions properly
- Managing and monitoring of company's daily accounting functions
- Sending customer invoices & processing refunds
- Paying supplier bills, handling staff claims, other company expenses and bank reconciliation
- Reviewing and following up on outstanding customer invoices and to ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Ensuring completeness of documentation for audit purposes
- Preparing financial reports according to the statutory standards
- Helping to address finance related queries from both customers and suppliers
- Working closely with other teams to solve problems and improve processes
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting, Finance or at least experienced in a similar role.
- Experience in using Xero is a huge plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable in dealing with bulk transactions
- Well organised, meticulous and has strong attention to detail
- Strives for high quality and excellence deliverable
- Willingness to learn and grow within the company
- Well versed in English, both verbal and written
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!