Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
About the Role
You know how to run the financial operations of a well-oiled engine of growth?
You are passionate about personal development and working always smarter?
Take our financial operations to the next level as our Finance Executive.
This position holds a crucial role in the company as it ensures the operational fluency. You are bestowed upon to safeguard the company’s interests and assets. When it comes to taking up this role, we are really looking for someone who has that special kind of care, initiative and sense of urgency when it comes to work.
What you will do
- Overseeing all AR/AP matters
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Overseeing the company's credit control and bookkeeping systems
What you should contribute
- Fluency in MS Office. In particular, you are comfortable dealing with bulk transactions (500+ transactions per month & growing)
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance is a plus
- Previous experience of dealing with accounting software such as XERO is imperative
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to deal in a dynamic & fast working environment
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills (written and verbal), ability to work across functions
- Detail-oriented and highly organised
- Willing to rise above when under pressure