Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
Opportunities are here:
We are looking for a young, driven and capable individual to join us as a Management Trainee to build the company together. As a Management Trainee, you will be rotated across various functions in Mednefits to learn the ropes of each function. At the end of the traineeship you will be assessed based on your performance and interest to determine what role suits you best. If you believe you have the drive, sense of ownership and competence to build the company together, we welcome you with open arms.
During your traineeship, you will::
- Understand the systems and processes involved in Customer Success, Customer Support, Sales, and Partnership Development
- Get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operation
- Support our management team with daily tasks
- Participate actively in team discussions, and pick up new knowledge in order to contribute proactively to the company
- Assist team leads in executing processes
- Launch 1 project / initiative that will improve the company
- University graduate
- Mastery of both written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and improve quickly
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!