Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team. As a Marketing Intern, your role will be to assist in the development and implementation of innovative and effective tactics and initiatives to support Mednefits' efforts in both internal and external communications in the competitive marketplace in Singapore and Malaysia. The primary purpose of this role is to support the company's internal and external communications, assist in the development of publicity campaigns and initiatives to increase Mednefits' share of voice in the marketplace via mainstream, trade, and social media channels.
Suitable candidates would be willing to commit to a full internship period for at least 6 months (such asJuly to December 2020).
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand and assess core marketing and product opportunities in order to proactively determine how to grow the Mednefits brand and drive demand.
- Work with internal teams to plan and coordinate marketing programs and initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer lifecycle and buying behaviour to undertake initiatives to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement.
- Stay up to date on industry and B2B marketing trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the team.
- Optimise marketing and promotional content on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
- Create content for The Benefits Blog to educate current and potential Members on HR benefits and workplace wellness best practices.
- Assist in the management and growth of all corporate social media accounts.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Required language(s): English
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering business to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into Malaysia. We are a Series A company, with over 5 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!