Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Partnerships Executive to expand the Mednefits panel network and build strong relationships with health providers.
Your typical day will include:
- Taking ownership of the key performance outcomes - number of health providers in the network, successful onboarding of health providers, and retention rate of health providers
- Develop strong relationships with for panel providers including but not limited to General Practitioners, Specialists, Dental, TCM, Allied Health Professionals etc
- Ensure a critical mass of panel providers
- Administer and carry out panel recruitments
- Coordinate panel providers’ credentialing process to ensure all appropriate documentation is received
- Conduct panel providers’ utilization analysis and subsequent follow up actions.
- Lead negotiation and mediate between internal stakeholders, panel providers, insurance partners / direct clients
- Have great written and verbal communication skills and are able to maintain a friendly and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Stay positive and thrive under pressure with a little bit of chaos
- Able to maintain composure when customers are stressed or upset and have patience when handling customers
- Comfortable being in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Comfortable with using various software and tools to manage the accounts
- Be able to influence and persuade health providers to join our panel
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer-facing roles
- Degree holder
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!