Get to know us:
At Mednefits, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Partnerships Executive to expand the Mednefits panel network and build strong relationships with health providers.
What you'll own:
- Responsible for identifying/acquiring various health and wellness providers as new panel providers and renewing selected existing panel providers via outreach process
- Administer onboarding sessions for new panel providers
- Build strong working relationships with panel providers including but not limited to General Practitioners, Dental, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Specialists, Allied Health Professionals and other Wellness services
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date documentation of providers' credentials
- Maintain engagement with panel providers to enhance partnership experiences via email/phone correspondences or face-to-face meetings
- Contribute proactively to enhance providers team's internal processes and action plans
What you'll need:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English language, fluency in Chinese language preferred as well
- Critical thinker and problem solver, with strong inclinations to contribute ideas that help to improve status quo
- Ability to multitask and manage tasks involving various stakeholders
- Keen on building organic working relationships with health and wellness professionals
- Enjoys a turbulent and growth-focused working environment
What we promise:
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively