Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Partnerships Executive to expand the Mednefits panel network and build strong relationships with health providers.
Your typical day will include:
- Responsible for identifying/acquiring various health and wellness providers as new panel providers and renewing selected existing panel providers via outreach process
- Administer onboarding sessions for new panel providers
- Build strong working relationships with panel providers including but not limited to General Practitioners, Dental, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Specialists, Allied Health Professionals and other Wellness services
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date documentation of providers' credentials
- Maintain engagement with panel providers to enhance partnership experiences via email/phone correspondences or face-to-face meetings
- Proactive contribution to enhance providers team's internal processes and action plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English language, fluency in Chinese language preferred as well
- Critical thinker and problem solver, with strong inclinations to contribute ideas that helps to improve status quo
- Ability to multitask and manage tasks involving various stakeholders
- Keen in building organic working relationships with health and wellness professionals
- Enjoys a turbulent and growth-focused working environment
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!