Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
Opportunities are here:
We are hiring a Product Designer to help design the future of corporate healthcare. You’ll work closely with customer success, sales, marketing and technology teams to translate user and business needs into usable and engaging health benefits experiences. As a product designer, you own your features from concept to completion, including sketching, creating conceptual wireframes, prototypes and product launch. You will need to actively think and test from a users’ perspective for all design and process. After all, user experience is about feelings, it’s about how to make our members and clients feel empowered, happy and smart when they use our products.
Wow the world by:
- Working with product owners, designers, and engineers to create the best solutions for real customer needs.
- Defining and maintain design standards and patterns across Mednefits brand and products.
- Translating concepts into wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups that lead to engaging user experience.
- Staying up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the team.
- Defining and manage the user research plan and incorporate findings into the design process.
- Exploring and refine our customer’s experiences, balancing design decisions against user and business goals.
- Contributing to the Mednefits mobile and web application
- Partnering with and assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting
The must haves:
- Bachelor/Diploma in user design, human computer interaction, industrial design or similar.
- A designer with 2+ years of experience in the digital product space
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrators, Sketch, Figma
- Strong problem-solving skills, conceptualisation, and visual communication ability.
- Proactive work style - takes initiative to improve products and processes, proactively communicates with teams, follows up on issues, and brings projects to closure.
- Committed to creating elegant, simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Capable of balancing user and business needs.
- Excited to contribute and take ownership of projects.
- Flexible in a fast-changing startup environment.
- Attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills.
Nice to haves:
- Previously experience in B2B SaaS product space.
- Experience in designing and implementing design system across platform.