Get to know us:
We are in the mission of helping SMEs to take care of their employee. Our platform pulls our strength in numbers to make affordable, automated, and accessible healthcare benefits a reality for SMEs.
At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated.
As part of Mednefits team, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
Opportunities are here:
As a Junior QA Analyst, you will be part of building the future of corporate healthcare product. You’ll work closely with our talented engineers, product designer, customer success teams to translate user and business needs into usable and engaging health benefits experiences.
You will tackle QA challenges, test continuously updated content, help create the best testing tools and process. As a QA Analyst, you own the product launch stage. You are the final voice of the users, you give the green light for product to ship and deliver to our customers hands.
Wow the world by:
- Working with product owners, designers, and engineers to create the best solutions for real customer needs
- Responsible for the design, documentation, and execution of test cases and test plans using a mastery of QA methodologies
- Execute functional, non functional and User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases from user stories created for the project
- Collaborate with various business units to test functions that will meet business requirements
- Work proactively with project manager and engineers to find and fix defects
- Managing bugs that came from production environment, from bugs ticketing, bugs communication, manage bugs fixing stage and timeline, to producing weekly reporting
- Adhere to best practices in testing while continuing to improve the quality and productivity
The must haves:
- 1-2 years of experience working in the software development industry
- Proficient in tools such as Jira, Asana, Google Docs
- User-level experience with iOS and/or Android
- A high degree of skill in troubleshooting, characterizing, and describing software defects
- Strong problem-solving skills, conceptualisation, and visual communication ability
- Proactive work style - takes initiative to improve products and processes, proactively communicates with teams, follows up on issues, and brings projects to closure
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple parallel tasks well
- Capable of balancing user and business needs
- Excited to contribute and take ownership of projects
- Flexible in a fast-changing startup environment
- Attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
- Previously experience in B2B SaaS product space
- Experience with defining and reporting QA metrics for defined releases
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!