Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
Opportunities are here:
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist to help build the future of corporate healthcare. With a keen eye for detail. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures. Testing our products requires a detail-oriented person that upholds high quality standards. As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be focusing on delivering our product with the best healthcare experience for our members. We’re leveraging technology to provide smarter ways to guide our members through the healthcare system. After all, it’s about how to make our members and clients feel empowered, happy and smart when they use our products.
The ideal candidate is:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process result
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- At least 1-2 years experience as Quality Assurance/Specialist in IT Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engr, Information Technology or any related courses
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering business to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into Malaysia. We are a Series A company, with over 5 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!