Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
Opportunities are here:
We are hiring a Scrum Master to help build the future of corporate healthcare. An expert of Scrum. You will be responsible for resolving conflicts and remove obstacles that occur. Helping teams to implement changes effectively is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. As a Scrum Master, you will be focusing on ensuring all deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint. We’re leveraging technology to provide smarter ways to guide our members through the healthcare system. After all, it’s about how to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency for our members and clients.
The ideal candidate is:
- An excellent communicator and has servant leadership skills
- Knowledgeable of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Able to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables
- Able to manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Able to coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Able to work with Head Project Manager to handle backlogs and new requests
- At least 1 year experience as Scrum Master role
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!