Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative as part of the Sales team. As a Sales Development Rep, you will be responsible for reaching out to companies and educating them on Mednefits' employee benefits platform that helps HRs better manage their employee benefits while making it affordable, accessible and automated.
Your KPIs will be based on the number of calls made and appointments set.
Your typical day will include:
- Follow-up with inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities while providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-offs to the sales team
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold calling to prospects generated by various sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Setting appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 years of working experience in a related field
- Junior Executive level specialised in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering business to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!