Get to know us:
At Mednefits, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive with a proven track record of achieving sales targets in a fast-paced tech environment.
What you’ll own:
- Support country leadership on annual sales targets and be accountable to achieve the annual target by increasing client connectivity and prospect penetration to enhance revenue generation across the company
- To formulate and develop the business and payment strategy to grow engagement, online sales (incl. sign up of application and services)
- Develops a long term sales pipeline to increase the company's market share.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty areas.
- Sell enterprise software to customers.
- Fully utilise the Sales Tool of Hubspot to capture, update and analyse all sales opportunities
- Promote and improve the culture of Sales in the company through education, training, sharing and regular announcements on the country's achievements.
- Have full and clear understanding of the company’s revenue targets to ensure focus and clarity in the drive for new business
- Coordinate and drive new business revenues from potential partners including insurance and corporate partners.
- Generate and qualify new leads and be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Conduct demo(s) with each qualified prospect and articulate clearly Mednefits values and benefits.
- Identifies product improvement needs and market demand based on research and prospects’ feedback.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of progressive Sales / Business Development experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, solution focus and with strong skills in client relationship management
- Able to work independently
- Excellent skills in business development and networking
- Established solid account management, servicing and sales skills
- Excellent team player to facilitate close partnering with local and regional teams, especially with Marketing
- Ability to achieve the sales target given
- Confident, sales-driven, and results-oriented personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates must be experienced in conducting corporate presentations
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast-growing business and there's always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.
What we promise:
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively