Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
Opportunities are here:
We are hiring a Mobile Software Engineer to help build the future of corporate healthcare. An expert in React Native environment in building and maintaining mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for maintaining our current mobile application, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will be focus on building the best healthcare experience for our members. We’re leveraging technology to provide smarter ways to guide our members through the healthcare system. After all, user experience is about feelings, it’s about how to make our members and clients feel empowered, happy and smart when they use our products.
Wow the world by:
- Building pixel-perfect and smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leveraging native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reaching out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintaining code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Contributing to the Mednefits mobile and web application
- Partnering with and assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting
The must haves:
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- The ability to understand business problems and user requirements and translating them to solutions.
- Able to seek the right balance between moving quickly and improving the performance and scalability of the systems.
- Excited to contribute and take ownership of projects.
- Flexible in a fast-changing startup environment.
- Attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills.