HR Benefits Sentiment Finding templateMay 12, 2022
Employee Benefits Trends Report download is ready (July 2022) – MYJuly 17, 2022
2022 Employee Benefits Trend Report - Singapore and Malaysia
A HR guide to see the big picture and be prepared for what’s next in the employee benefits space.
get your e-book
Amid an era of massive change, employee benefits have a mandate to become their best self.
The transformation of employee benefits means HR decision-makers are knocking down traditional benefits plans to provide a more customised, flexible benefits coverage to their employees. They’re looking for creative ways to reduce healthcare costs while also allowing their employees to choose the most meaningful benefits.
Providing more flexibility and coverage while reducing costs can be an enormous challenge.
This report is here to help.
Chapter 1: Current Practises
- How organisations administer medical benefits
- What are the types of medical benefits provided
- How much was spent on benefits provider and for each benefit
- How many resources were allocated to implement and oversee employee benefits
- How often do HR pros review employee benefits
- The top 3 concerns keeping HR decision-makers awake at night
- Why implementing a customised, flexible benefits plan is more challenging than it seems
- What HR decision-makers are prioritising this year to be competitive in the war for talent
- The top 3 ways leaders are considering saving medical benefits costs
download the 2022 employee benefits trends report - Singapore and Malaysia