Are you a health or wellness provider who is seeking more ways to resonate within your community? One of the fastest ways would be to partner with a leading employee benefits provider. Here are some FAQs that can help you decide if becoming a Mednefits Partner is the right choice for you.
1) What is Mednefits?
Mednefits is an employee benefits platform that connects companies and their employees directly to health and wellness providers. Our mission is to help employers take care of their employees! We believe that great employee benefits should be ubiquitous among employers of all sizes – not only something that MNCs are able to provide. That is why we created a software platform that enables employers and their employees to access a variety of benefits all at once.
2) How will my business benefit from joining Mednefits' panel of providers?
- Make it easier for patients to locate your services. Our app automatically directs Members to the closest healthcare providers, right when they need to access services.
- We don’t place administrative restrictions on our providers. Medical Partners have no limitation requirements on treatment and medication, meaning healthcare providers can continue to practice best medicine. The platform is also automated to ensure that there is minimal administrative work for providers to onboard and implement seamlessly.
- Be a part of the better benefits transformation. A fast growing platform of corporate Members is the ideal first step to begin growing your business with a community that cares for the health and well-being of their employees.
3) What type of providers do you accept?
Mednefits currently has panel clinics for GP, Dental, and other health and wellness providers across Singapore and Malaysia. We welcome providers of all sizes to join our platform.
It starts with a conversation – reach out to us here!
4) How do I join?
- Let us know you’re interested by requesting to become a partner.
- A member of our Partnerships team will set up a call with you to learn more and discuss how our Members can benefit from your services.
- Once approved, we will discuss a roll-out plan and provide learning resources.
5) How will I get paid?
Our Members will either pay with available credits on their Mednefits e-wallet or by any traditional payment method accepted. Credits that are paid from their Mednefits e-wallet will be paid directly to your clinic in 30 days.
6) How can I contribute a relevant employee health and wellness topic to Mednefits' Benefits Blog?
Please reach out to email@example.com and our Marketing Team will be happy to discuss further on how we can collaborate.
7) I am an existing Mednefits Provider and I would like to offer Mednefits Members an exclusive offer. Who can I contact?
Please complete this form and a member of our Partnerships and Marketing team will get back to you to deliver this promotion to Mednefits Members.
Help us lead with better benefits and become a Mednefits Partner today.