Get to know us:
We are in the mission of empowering people to create a happy and healthy workplace. We believe workplace health benefits should be simple, affordable, and human for every employee. At Mednefits, we believe values are more important than rules. Our people in the company decide their own rules as long we follow the right beliefs and system according to our values. Our values are not just the guiding light for our services or our company, but in many ways, they speak to the core of what defines us, as part of humanity. This is evident in our core belief, helping people. Whether it’s customers or even employees, everyone deserves to be treated the way we’d like to be treated. As part of Mednefits’s tribe, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We ensure feedback flows to all internal teams in order to improve and innovate our products/services. We analyse data, and transform it to great design for the best customer experience we can ever deliver.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to look after corporate accounts, take charge of customer onboarding, engage customers regularly, and ensure renewals.
Your typical day will include:
- Taking ownership of the key performance outcomes - successful onboarding of customers, satisfaction of customers, and renewal rates
- Come up with strategies to onboard new customers in various ways depending on the type of customers, and take a hands-on approach to ensure that customers are onboarded successfully
- Build relationships with customers by understanding the key stakeholders, desired outcomes, appropriate experience and expectations
- Be the voice of customers and advocate for the customers’ needs, working with the product team to come up with product features and solutions to create greater value for the customers
- Drive a positive experience for the customers, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Handle renewals of customer contracts and drive a high retention rate
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Create and review materials that will aid in achieving the above responsibilities
- Have great written and verbal communication skills and are able to maintain a friendly and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Stay positive and thrive under pressure with a little bit of chaos
- Able to maintain composure when customers are stressed or upset and have patience when handling customers
- Comfortable being in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Comfortable with using various software and tools to manage the accounts.
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer-facing roles
- Degree holder
At Mednefits, we believe in empowering businesses to access affordable benefits, simplify day-to-day benefits administration and customise their benefits. Above all, to provide a better healthcare experience - the kind we want for ourselves, and our loved ones.
We are a fast growing technology company that started in Singapore and is now expanding into KL. We are a Series A company, with over RM 15 million raised in venture funding. Year-on-year, our growth is close to 100%, and our retention of clients is over 90%.
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey ahead!